23 Jun Make the most of training time with these questions
Make the most of training time with these questions.
The systems we have in place are only as good as how well we put them to work.
Refreshing your team’s knowledge about the features and functions available in MYOB can help unearth a number of previously untapped efficiencies.
Of course, making the most of systems training for your team is largely determined by how tailored it is to the skills your team members need to further develop. To help you conduct a training needs assessment, we’ve collated a list of questions to run through with your team.
Training needs assessment:
- In which areas of MYOB do you spend most of your time? Do you believe additional training in these areas would enable you to complete tasks (a) quicker (b) with more accuracy (c) with more job satisfaction?
- What are the key functions you perform? In which of these functions do you believe you would benefit from training the most? Please provide specifics.
- Which five tasks do you believe training would enable you to perform quicker?
- In which three areas do you believe training would enable you to run more efficient processes?
- Are there areas of your job currently performed manually that you believe could be included as a function in MYOB? Please provide specifics?
- Have you set up a range of templates and repeatable functions in MYOB to enable quicker processing? If not, what would help you to achieve this?
- Are there new features of the version you are currently using which you have yet to explore and use for your day-to-day tasks?
- On a scale of one to five (where one = very little), please indicate the overall level of benefit you believe additional training in these areas would achieve.
What are your thoughts? If you have a characteristic of smart small to medium business you’d like to add to the list, please get in contact.